Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday update!

Check it out!! She is almost sitting!! Look...her feet are OFF the couch!! YAY!

So since we last spoke, she took 2 steps, sat on the potty a few times, sat up BY HERSELF, on the edge of the bed, FINALLY took her meds, and ate something!

Last night was HORRIBLE! She would just whimper, and then cry, but wouldn't take her meds! SO WAS MAKING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!! I hate when she won't let me help her! And she just kept chanting..."I can't do it, I can't do it!" UGH UGH UGH

She had a hard time this morning too, but I think she has turned a corner. I hope she'll get walking soon. Last night she was asking if she could get one of those things with stripes. She said, "You know...how some people have wheel chairs? I need something to help me walk!" So if anyone out there has a little kid walker we could borrow for the next couple of days let me know. I think she meant crutches, but that would make it worse! The steps she took last night, were so funny. I was sitting on the sire of the tub, and told her to walk to me. it was like 2 maybe 3 steps. She backed up like 3 mini steps, and then walked to me! It was too funny!!!

Hopefully, today will only get better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she keeps getting better. How rotten to have to do that at such a young age!!



PS. I tagged you... go visit and see!!

Danielle said...

She's such a cutie. She makes my heart ache, though. :-( I am happy though that's she's moving! It's hard enough convincing a grown woman that walking will help her feel better after surgery in that region... let alone a 4 year old! Give her a big hug for me and tell her she is awesome and we are thinking about her, ok??

Lisa M. said...

She looks great-

I am glad she is doing better, and that you have her home. Home is the best place to recoup, I think.

Good Job Miss Emma Jean and Miss Momma too-