Saturday, July 21, 2007

And we're off...

The car is clean, momentarily. The bags are packed, well the kids. Got the food, just need to put it in the cooler. The hamsters are visiting a neighbor, and keys have been distributed, in case of emergency. And now Emma is covered in stamping ink.

ARGH!! Guess I need to get busy!

So internet at the resort we are staying at, is $5 (wired) from noon to noon. Check in being at 3:00! So stupid. You can pay $15 and have it for 24 hours.

*rolling eyes* ...Vegas...

So...I'll try to get on and share a couple of pictures, of course. Like I can NOT share anything for 4 whole days!!!

If you REALLY need to tell me something, like you'll just explode, if you can't tell me, email me here:

jenny.simmons@gmail.com

I don't think I'll be able to get my simmonsfamily email.

Till then...

No comments: