Monday, February 4, 2008

A New First Presidency

A new day has come. What a wonderful time is on the horizon. I can't wait to see what these three men will do. Here is a statement I got off KSL:

"We will continue the commitment of those who have gone before us in teaching the gospel and promoting cooperation with people throughout the world, and in bearing witness to the life and mission of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ," President Monson said.

He added, "As a church, we reach out not only to our own people but also to those people of goodwill throughout the world in the spirit of brotherhood, which comes from the Lord Jesus Christ. I express my deep gratitude for these two men who will serve as my counselors. They're tireless and innovative workers completely dedicated to the Lord."

These men are embarking on a journey, at an age other men are retiring. It is amazing to me, what can be done with the Lords help!

What a great day!!!


No comments: