Monday, October 1, 2007

Jack is stable... Emma stinks...

Jack's CT went great! He was again...SO CUTE! I got pictures this time, because hopefully, we won't be back anytime soon! You can find more here. Everything is fine. The fluid around the outside is a little less, but the Dr really thinks it's a non issue, and his venticles, are the same!!! YAY!!! I was SO dreading going. But we were in and out in under an hour!! YIPPEE!!! And to leave with good news....what a nice change!

Emma's cast is off. And her arm...STINKS!!! YUCK! The removal was a NIGHTMARE to say the least. She really thought her arm was going to be cut off. But...in the end...it's off, and she is happy! She was so excited to show Daddy and the boys! When someone new would come home, she would hide her arm, and "surprise" them! It was cute! But once again, she doesn't want me to take her picture, so here is one I snuck in again!

7 comments:

Christine said...

oh, more good news! That's so wonderful!!

Sarah said...

Glad all the news is good.

Are you going to keep the stinky cast??

Garth made me keep the stinky helmet?

Hope she got a good scrubbing tonight lol.

Candace said...

We were in Clinic B when you and Jack were there. Glad to hear everything went well.

Matilda said...

Candace!! I hope everything went ok for you!! Who were you there with? And why didn't you say hi!! Silly. EH...I'm the same way...I hate that place...I just try get in and out as fast as I can!

Amy said...

Emma had every right to be scared. The doctor actually got Kaison's arm and then told him to quit being a baby! After the ER doc had already got him once. Yay on the great scan and good news.

Lisa M. said...

Love the pictures- So cute.

Ha ha about Emma stinkin.

Glad Jax is okay!

Candace said...

I was up there with my daughter Sage. We were there to see Dr. Lloyd in neurology. Trying to figure out what Joubert Sydrome is and how it affects her.