Sunday, September 30, 2007

Me...get an AWARD???

WOW!! Thanks Lisa! I have been very reflective haven't I! Thanks for acknowledging me!! And thanks Corrie, for acknowledging Lisa! This could go on all day!

Anyway...this means a lot to me!! THANK YOU!

So now I need to nominate someone! After much deliberation...

Amy, is one of my very favorite people. I love reading of her adventures. I have nominated her, because I want her to know how much I love her, and how much I appreciate her friendship, and support!

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Ah you are more than welcome!

Amy deserves it too! She is almost as neat as me! *grin*

( I just love her )

Cindy Price said...

Hi Jenny,
I'm new to your blog and finding it very inspirational. I'm also an LDS mom/grandma dealing with special needs. My youngest has spina bifida and hydrocephalus and my oldest grandson was born with tracheoesophageal fistula and is deaf and visually impaired. He is being tested for Charge Syndrome.
I have learned so much. My son, is my hero! We were told to have an abortion and I never for once consider it, nor have I ever regretted not having one. Can't imagine life with out both of the special boys!! Here is a blog entry I wrote for Evan's birthday: http://drjakesma.blogspot.com/2007/08/burden-or-miracle.html if you are interested. I look forward to reading more of your blog. Thanks so much for sharing your life. Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I am about ready to tear up. And I am just almost as neat as Lis! :)