Monday, October 15, 2007

Stuff, Stuff and Stuff

Today was better. But I didn't really have a choice. Thrown back into life. No ones fault, just life. But really, my b u m, is great. It's weird really. Wasn't even that gimpy, if that makes sense. I have had a dull headache, all day. Three doses of m o t r i n, and still there. I hope I'm not catching Nick's crap.

I went to the Internal medicine Dr today. To check in on the happy pills. We're upping the dose, see if that helps. I took Jack and Emma, as it was just a chatting visit. When we pulled up to the hospital, where the office is, Emma said, "This is the hospital!" I said, "Yep, this is where they fixed my b u m!" As we were pulling up to valet, she said, "Are all these people getting their b u m's fixed?" Oh the mind of a child.

After the appointment, since Jack was with me, we went over to the Women's Center to visit Maternal Fetal Medicine. As we walked in, Emma said, "Isn't this where you got Jack?" heehee I'm actually kind of surprised she remembered it. We had a nice visit with our favorite ultrasound tech, and one of the Doctors. As you can imagine, they LOVE to see him doing as well as he is.I told them how I spoke in that class. Hopefully, they will refer moms to me going through some of the same stuff. It would be really cool, if we could do a special support group once a month or something. I'm going back to the hospital next week, for my post op. Maybe I'll run over again, and mention it!

~*~*~

If you don't know this about me, I LOVE reality competition shows. American Idol, I'm completely obsessed. Jan can't come fast enough. But luckily, America's Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, and Dancing with the Stars fill in the gap!! Oh how I love watching your average person go on to greatness.

I LOVE Dancing with the Stars. I thought it was kind of dumb the first couple seasons, and then thought I'd give it a chance last season. OH MY HECK!!! I LOVE IT. I love watching the goofy stars be graceful. Watching the little clips of how hard they work, and then seeing it pay off. I am of course LOVING Marie Osmond, and Jennie Garth, and even Jane Seymour, for doing the MOM representation. They are so fun to watch. Helio- something too hard to say, is SO fun to watch, and I love Julianne from last season. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. Seriously, makes me so happy. Don't we all just need to have fun and pure happiness. There costumes are a tad immodest, but I just try to ignore it. And most of the time, the dancers BEAMING faces, overshadow, the lack of fabric!!

~*~*~

Oh, and I wanted to tell you what Parker made yesterday. I so wanted to get a picture of it, but it didn't work out. Anyway, he STOLE butter out of my fridge, and made a sculpture of a budda. That's right, and butter sculpture. I honestly didn't know whether to kill him or applaud him for his artistic abilities. I'll see if I can get him to make another one, so I can get a picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part of being momma- rushing back into life! I don't want it to ever end! :)

Kelli's Family said...

I'm glad you're doing a bit better! Emma's comment about all the people going to the hospital to get their bums fixed...LOL...that was GREAT!!! She's a cutie for sure!

Lisa M. said...

Okay, bums R us- express.

Hilarious.

I am so glad you are feeling better. I can't imagine trapesing around the valley all the time with chili's in tow.

I honestly don't know how you do it. I am spoiled beyond imagination.

When I take E to PCMC- I am exhausted physically and it takes me two days to recover emotionally.

Give that Mr. Parker a hug for me. He is so funny. A butter sculpture of Budda. Neat- I love it-

Thank you again- for coming to my rescue on Thursday- it really was one of my neatest experiences and I am glad you were such a part of it.