Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Conference time!!!

This weekend, is the Birth Defects Network Conference. This will be the third year I have gone. The first year, was amazing. The second yr was fun, I got to be on a panel. This year, I am moderating said panel. Um, it should be interesting to say the least. I also had the privileged of being on the planning committee. We want SO much to reach people. We have planned some GREAT things, with amazing knowledgeable people. If you're in the area, I encourage you to come! And it's even free, but you need to register!!

Here is the info, and where to register!
It's for families, providers, anyone who wants to learn more about how to help and understand children and adults, living with Birth defects, and/or special needs.

I hope to see some of you there! If you're coming...let me know!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I so wish I could go, but traveling 2 days isn't quite worth it. Do you remember last year, I was just starting to realize something was wrong with Wesley. I enjoyed the conference and I hope it's a great conference again.

Cindy Price said...

Wow, that sounds so great! I wish I was in Utah! And it's free!! Wow!! We have been to two spina bifida conferences, they are very expensive, but it is wonderful to meet other people who truly understand!! I hope you have a great time. Please post a report and let us know what touched you.

Mandy said...

I SIGNED UP!!! YIPEE!!! See you there. Save me a seat :)

Anonymous said...

We'll be there again this year! See you there.

Nona

Anonymous said...

I wanna come, even though we don't have a birth defect just a birth uh-oh. Good luck I know you will do a wonderful job and have lots of fun!