Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun in the City!

We had a fun girls day out. Emma and my Mom came to my little concert, and then we hung out down town, and went to lunch, and saw some of the sites! We took TONS o' pictures. I know...shocking! You can find them here. Emma took a bunch, and I took some too! It was WAY fun!

Here's Em and I before the concert, I know...I look hot... ;)


Here's us at lunch! Aren't we so cute!!

We also went up to the 10th floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Emma thought it was so cool! What a view!!! SO beautiful!



In this picture, the buildings closet to the mountains, is where Primary Children's Hospital is...for those who don't know! And were dying to!!!


We had such a nice time, hanging out with just the girls! Thanks for indulging me!! :)

No comments: