Friday, August 1, 2008

Sorry...

I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted anything. WACKY I tell you... So...why...

I took the kids, and flew to Australia, to live in the outback.

Oh sorry, that was a dream I had last night. :)

I'm just tired, and then tired. And then when I can sneak computor time from the HOGS I live with, I can't think what to say. SO MUCH to tell you, so many things running around in my overcrowded brain, must get them out I tell you!!!

But...

I just took my ambi en, and it's kicked in. SOOOOOOO I'll leave you for now. I did add those pictures of our mini vacay to flickr. So check them out if you feel so desired. And we'll chat soon!

Oh, and I have been quite addicted to Facebook lately. If you are to...be my friend. I have a "bet" with Nick I can get 100 friends by the weekend. HAHA... I'm at 79. BUT...you have to actually be my friend. We have to have "spoken" at one time or another. And by spoken, I mean, you read my blog, I read yours!! ;) Email me, I'll tell you how to find me!

All is well...ish..Sorry if I worried any one!

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

There you are. I had noticed that your blog seemed a bit neglected. Welcome back.

Sarah said...

I will have to go look at ALL YOUR FRIENDS, and see if I can steal some of them to be my friends. ha ha

Glad you got the computer back from the hogs.