Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School 08-09

Well the first day went FABULOUS! Nick is excited about a new year. He really likes most of his teachers, and is on track to have a great year! We had fun at back to school night last week, meeting all his teachers, and "going" to his classes. It's good for my brain, to be able to picture him at school.

Parker LOVES his new teacher. Of course I embarressed him in the morning. Seriously, would I be a good mom if I didn't just a little?!? ;) I still had not met his teacher yet. This is a weird thing for me. I have known all their teachers before. So I headed back at lunch time, to meet her. She was excited to meet me, and I was quick to tell her, the row he was sitting on...WHO was in his row...not the best idea! She agreed, and it had only been a few hours! :) She also had written their names on their desks, with cool paint pens. and Parker had wiped off P, E and R, so his name is now "ARK". *rolling eyes* She said she was gonna call him that the rest of the day! I like this lady!! :) And here's something weird...He has a Nick, AND Jack in his class...now all we need is an Emma! Funny huh...

Here are a few pictures from the morning...they really say it all...





Yes, Emma was still in bed, during the photo shoot. And the fact that Jack HAD to be in them too...so funny. Oh for the days, when they LOVED having their picture taken with their friends on the first day! :( Silly kids... They'll appreciate me when they're old!

5 comments:

Tasha Challis said...

Who is Parkers teacher????

We in Minnesota said...

Yes, who is Parker's teacher because you know, I know all the teachers and how good they are and I so want to be at Parkside with all the fun and weirdness. I miss that so much. I want to be poopular again. I want lots of snotty hugs from kids.

Sarah said...

When does Jack start Preschool?? Has Emma started Kindergarten yet??? I can't wait.

Parker and NIck are seriously getting old. Holy cow. You have teenagers. When I left they weren't teenagers, they were tweenagers.

Diana said...

After I got over how tall Nick is (!!!) I look over and see how tall Jack is!!! I love Parker's yawn! I have been like that perpetually since school started! :D I love school! It's such a great way to mark the years as they go by. :)

April said...

Jenny, how long has it been since you lived in our ward? I didn't think it's been THAT long! It seems like the last time I saw Nick and Parker they were just little, little kids; I seriously can't believe how old they are! And I didn't even know you had 2 more!