Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Special Concert

You may remember me talking about Steve Baker. Tonight, is a benefit concert in honor of him. Channel 2 did a wonderful story last night on the news.

You all know what a name dropper I am... or well, how I like it when people I know are on TV. So I decided to put the video on here. If you go to my previous post about Steve, you notice a picture I took, about 2 weeks before he died. Well, watch the video! They included it!! HEEHEE!!!!!! Just say it, I'm the coolest person you know! *grin*



Be sure to stop it after, or you'll get all the other stuff.

Last night, we had our concert debuting Donny's never before heard piece! I just don't have enough words, to tell you how amazing it was. It was recorded so hopefully, I will be able to share it with you all soon!!

Thanks...once again for indulging me!!!!

No comments: