My new friend Cindy, tagged me! It's for7 random or weird things about me. I'm trying to think of things most of you don't already know,and trying to keep in mind, my Mom read this... ;)
1) I have a boyfriend. Ok, I have a few. And they are very different people, and have different roles. But they have one common thread, they all sing pretty. :) Barry Manilow, Donny Osmond, Clay Aiken, and Ewan McGregor. See...I told you... And for the record, Donny is my pretend husband, Clay- my Son, Ewan is definitely my boyfriend, and Barry, well...he will make me dinner and fold my laundry, while singing ballads!! In general, "my boyfriend" refers to someone who makes me happy.
2) I have very vague memories about my childhood. It's weird, I remember things I have been told over and over. You know, like stories. I remember strange things, and sometimes, when I'm just doing things around the house, I get pictures of things from my past in my head. Like someone's house, or a store, or even an intersection.
3) Ever since I left Disneyland, it doesn't take much for me to get overstimulated. When I first quit working there, DH(we were dating/engaged) would ask me to go to the mall, or somewhere there were crowds, and I just wanted to be at home. That's weird for me.
4) I consider myself an "ambulance chaser." Well Fire Trucks too, I get it
from my Gramma. When there is a car accident near by, I always grab my phone-in case someone needs it- and hang around way too long trying to figure out what happened! You know, follow the skid marks, the position of the cars...stuff like that. This picture...hmmmm, how do YOU think it got there??
5) When I go through a period of buying clothes, I buy all the same color, with a few neutrals. Is that weird?
6) .This is kind of related to #3, but... when I'm alone in the car(which is not as often as I need), I don't listen to the radio. Weird huh...
7) Not that you don't know this, but I have 4 blond children, 2 with blue eyes, one with transparent green, and the baby FINALLY has brown! I think that is weird. And I have an issue with my biology teacher, who taught me brown was dominate!!
Although, Nick is getting darker, and Em, and Jack were both REALLY dark as newborns. Weird...
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Tagged: Mandy, Sarah, Shanna, June, Danielle, Cami, Nikki. Because, these are people I want to get to know better, or they REALLY need to blog more...you KNOW who you are!!