Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ya gotta love um.

The kids have kinda been makin me crazy lately. Emma, is testing her snotty boundries. Jack's speech seems to be getter further behind, and all he does is whine, and demanded, and cry, into my crotch. Maybe if he was taller, it will be more tolerable. Nick just get's more teen mopey, and Parker is so excited all the time, he needs an off switch. Well tonight was the first night I've had off, and been home in a couple weeks. It was SO nice, to just sit down and eat dinner. And then hang out, and watch our shows.

Anyway, at one point in the night, I looked over, and all three boys were looking at a book. It was SO sweet, and I realized it something I've miss when I'm not here. So I started taking pictures. I looking for that perfect shot...desperate for it, in fact.

The following...is what I got:






Getting better, but Parker's not in it.

I get him back, and he decides to cooperate-or just got into the book.

Yep, into the book.


Then Emma wants to see, of course.

And then I get it...

MY NEW FAVORITE PICTURE!


I cried when it uploaded. It's beautiful. They are beautiful. I love them.

4 comments:

Erika said...

I like pic #3! tee hee...cute kids.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Cindy Price said...

Awe,they are beautiful, and they have a beautiful mom!! You're doing such a good job, keep up the good work!!

Sarah said...

Holy Crap Nick is a teenager. OK seriously he's looking so old now. When did this all happen???

the pictures are great. Love them. What book are they looking at?