Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Neurology update

Ya, just like I thought. Not much to say, other than, "Oh My! He is doing MUCH better than we expected! Duh...

He said we could have another MRI. Now that debate begins. Because really, it's not going to change anything. We might get a prognosis, might not. There might be something in his malformation that explains his speech delay, or why he spikes a fever, or why/if he has a high tolerence for pain. Or if he is prone to seizures. We haven't had any yet, but lemme tell ya, when ever he does something funky, that's where I go.

So...we are thinking, and debating. Our insurance if different now, so we need to find out cost. argggg everything costs...

And once again, he was a delight...

2 comments:

amyf4 said...

I hate having to make that decision. And when it I do I always didn't need to and incurred the cost. KWIM? I'm glad without the MRI he is looking much better then expected. :)

Sis Sarah said...

I don't like stuff like that either. ((HUGS))