Thursday, September 25, 2008

Looking back, but not too far...

I was telling someone about the program I use for making video, and decided to share with her, a couple that I had made, so she could see what it can do.

Well, I watched this one, and I am just shocked. I posted it almost exactly a year ago. And while the pictures at the time, were from his first year, I am still shocked at how different they all are now. And while I was watching it, I realized I have lots of new friends who may not have seen it.

So here you go... It's really amazing to look back, and realizes it wasn't that long ago.

6 comments:

Laryl said...

What an amazing journey! That was beautiful!

Kelly said...

I haven't seen this video so thank you for posting it. Awesome video - awesome kid! Hugs!

Erika said...

I love that video. What program do you use?

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

Thanks so much - your timing was perfect. I just love Jack's story.

All 3 kids have had medical issues and I feel beat up. Ruthie (7) has very high triglycerides; Olivia (9) CAH still isn't under control and hasn't been for over a year; Luke (5) was up most of the night with sensory issues had celft team today (a great combination) and needs yet another set of PE tubes (7th - but whose counting?!)

TGIF!

Janet from cA

We in Minnesota said...

Beautiful.

Cindy Price said...

Very touching!!