Sunday, September 28, 2008

Catch up...with pictures

I know, I know, I've been a slacker blogger. Just been a busy bee. I got a promotion at work, and the past two weeks, worked alot to train for that. So during the day, I've just been tired!

Anyway, soccer is finally over. YAY! Two was killer. A couple times their games overlapped, and a couple I had to miss cuz of work. But all in all, it was a good season.

Kids are settling into school. Emma still asks everyday, "Do I go to school today?" Yes Emma, everyday...is the standard answer. :) Nick's doing well. Parker is too!

So I thought I'd share a few recent pictures.
I got Jack ready for school, and Emma saw him and said, "Jack, you look like a dork." So she rolled his socks down. Ya, that's better... :)

Just random cuteness... note the words abouve their head.

Seriously...

So freakin cute...
So sweet...


K, gotta run, but enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

VERY cute pictures. Congrats on the promo at work! Jack is in school??? Is he 3 already? is it the EI preschool? I'm so freaked out about that whole ordeal, eventhough I've a year yet to go.

Laryl said...

You have great kids!
I can just tell..;-)

And congrats on the promotion!

Sarah said...

Love the Hair, love that emma is such a cute little kindergartner.

Cindy Price said...

The spiked hair is great. It says, I have attitude!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Danielle said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Jack's "faux-hawk!" And, that is hilarious that Emma told him he looked like a dork. I always tell my husband that when his socks are pulled up too.