Sunday, December 23, 2007

Stuff...about me!

I stole this... I thought it was fun...

Here are the rules: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and you pick an image from the first page of results…easy peasy…and fun!

1. The age you will be on your next birthday.









2. A place I would LOVE to visit.










3. A favorite place to be…











4. Favorite Food







5. Favorite Animal













6. Favorite Color







7. The town you were born in.









Wakefield Ma.


8. Name of a past love









9. Your first name











10. A bad habit…









11. First Job









12. Grandmother’s name











14. College Major












Holy crap, that took longer than I thought it would. Hope you enjoyed it, It was fun finding the perfect picture! ;) Let me know if you do it!!

Well, I'm off to wrap...I am SO not staying up till 2 am wrapping Christmas eve...I do it every year...maybe I should just have it be a tradition!!

*rolling eyes*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved doing this little MEME.. It did however take forever!

I enjoyed learning some new things about you.

Aprilyn said...

I liked getting some facts about you. That was cool!

I have so much wrapping to do it's not even funny! DH has been sick, I have a fractured ankle and I've been insanely busy playing the piano this Christmas season. Thanks for the Christmas Card. What a cute bunch of kids. I have one for you but if you could email me your address that would help. I haven't scanned mine into the puter yet.