Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!

I just wanted to thank all who read this, for reading this! :) What I mean is...this blog has been so healing for me, and it wouldn't be, if not for my readers! I sent out a heartfelt email, and realized, some of you, I don't have email for. And SOME of you, just read, and I don't know who you are... silly's...

I have been so blessed, to have so many cyber friends, and friends in real life, to share this here blog with. Thank you fro the bottom of my heart, for sharing in this journey with me! And thank you to those who also share their journey's, you all help me on a daily basis.

This holiday season, it is my prayer, you will all be as blessed as we have been.

HAPPY KWANZAA!

HAPPY HANUKKAH!

HAPPY
NEW YEAR!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


May 2008 bring less medical stuff at our homes, and way more joy than we can handle!!



Here is our card. If I ever get it out. They are printed...that's half the battle isn't it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
Merry Christmas. I love your blog, your kids all look so cute and smiley! Have fun wrapping. Ginger loved your blog, she said to be sure to tell you hello. I hope you are on the nice list and Santa brings you something good! Talk to you next year(I always loved saying that as a kid and now apparently as an adult)
Love, Amber

june clever said...

That's a really cute card. You're so creative!

Camille said...

Merry Christmas! I love seeing what your little Jack is up to. He inspires kindness and happiness in me and I've never even met him. Well done you!