Friday, June 1, 2007

We finally did something fun!!!

Hogle Zoo had "Dream night". It was for terminally ill and disabled kids, and their families. It was after hours, and dinner and special things were planned. I had hear about it a couple of weeks ago, but didn't look into it. Because it was for the special child and 4 guests. There are 5 plus Jack. Then today, trying to think of something fun to do with the kids, I was reminded of this. I called the zoo, to see if by some miracle, they had tickets left, and...enough for my family. He said, well, I just had a cancellation, but it is for 2 adults, and 3 kids, will that work? Jack being a baby, it did!


We had such a good time. The kids were on cloud nine, it's been awhile. Here are a bazillion pictures, seriously. I hope you have as much fun looking at them, as we had at the zoo!!

1 comment:

Lisa M. said...

I love the pictures. I can tell that your beautiful family had fun.

I am so glad you go to go! I Wanted TOO! More than you know!