Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lagoon!

I keep forgetting to report on Lagoon! It was fun! Sadly, Emma had been running a high fever...AGAIN...so she stayed with Gramma. I was in tears the first 20 mins, cuz I kept putting my hand out to hold hers, and she wasn't there! It was bad! But I knew she really couldn't be there, so it made me feel a little better. It was Steve's work summer party., so everything was free! Can't pass that up!

Anyway...here are some pictures. Jack did great! He only got to go on 2 rides, the ferris wheel, and the log flume. Even the kiddie rides, were too much for him. Too fast, or too jarring. He DOES have a stick in his brain! He LOVED watching the boys go on stuff. Some of the rides we could see them. When they went on the Rocket, we could see them. Jack giggled every time it "went off". So when the boys went, he thought that was WAY fun. Here is some video of it.

So...enjoy the pictures. We had a great time!

No comments: