Monday, February 8, 2010

Braces Update

Thought I'd give a little update. All is going well. It's been a struggle a few times. As in, he refuses to put it on. But all in all, he is doing great. He puts it on better for Dad, then for me. And I think Dad outs it on after he is asleep alot. But I am very pleased with how Jack is handling it.

Here a some cute pictures I got the first night I got to put it on him.


Jack thinks he looks like a vampire!! At least he doesnt sparkle in the sunlight. ;)

Isn't he just the cutset thing ever? I mean really...




From the side.

And then to top it off, some WAY cute video.

You don't have to say it. He IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Joy Howse said...

SO CUTE!!! Glad the transition is going well. I have found that usually kiddos will do things better for one parent then the other, or at least that is the case for my kiddos. So we tag team our kids (read: gang up on them!). Keep up the great work! and yes he is darn cute!!!

Sarah said...

He is adorable...and brave. I was Miss whimpo when it came to head gear..and we won't speak of the retainer...shhhhh