Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WE had a HUGE snowstorm yesterday. It just kept snowing, and snowing... So I thought I'd take the kids out, while I tackled the front walk.

Jack has been talking more and more. Still not very may consenants, and he has his favorites, and most of it we can understand. This one...is too cute.


Then here are some pictures from fun in the SNOW!






And these I just thought were pretty. :)


I know I know... icicles mean poor insulation, but it doesn't mean you can't find beauty in it? :)

10 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't realize that's what icicles meant. Learn something new everyday. Jack is so adorable. How's life? And about the gingerbread houses, $9 at Wal-Hell and you can smell the staleness when you open it so that is a big deterrent in eating. But slowly some of the more palatable candies are disappearing. :)

Erika said...

"Snowman"...so cute! Jack, you are adorable. I love his little "huh?" at the beginning. :)

We in Minnesota said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
We in Minnesota said...

I bet it is warm there in Utah. Today is 6 degrees.

Christie said...

Holy cow that is the cutest stinkin thing Ive seen in a long while. I just want to eat him up!!!!
Thanks for sharing :-)

Aprilyn said...

You guys got a ton more snow than we did!! Ours wasn't pack snow either, darn it!

Did you check out that special needs blog? It's called Through The Tulips.

Sarah said...

He is just adorable. You sure got more than we did. We got a couple of inches, and today it rained ice and rained rain. So now it's a slippery mess out there. yippee.t

Camille said...

Love him!

Fowler family said...

Oh Jack's adorable. That video is precious. He sounds like he's talking great (at least snowman sounded good to me!)

snakeriverwalton said...

He's talking so well. I love kids in the snow pictures, except that means I have to be out in it to take them.